www.TKMaxxcare.com - 10 Chances to Win £1000



Have you been to TK Maxx recently? Do you have any comments on your shopping? If yes, you can participate in TK Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.tkmaxxcare.com. In addition, you will gain 10 chances to win £1000 in a daily draw when you complete the short survey.

TK Maxx is a British department store chain owned by TJX Companies, is also my favourite shop. There are a huge range of brands with up to 60% off retail prices in TK Maxx. Great shopping both on line and in-store. It always brings our customers big labels at small prices. And it also offers a prompt and efficient service. I couldn’t ask for quicker delivery arrived earlier than I expected. It’s easy to use their site and amazing when you find what you want with such ease and at such a price. Great item!! I love the prices and the value for money. I just delighted to see my new lovely blouse and its color. That's my feedback, what about you?

TK Maxx Care Survey Guide

1. Visit www.tkmaxxcare.com on your computer.

2.Select the type of invitation you received: invitation card or receipt.

3. Follow the onscreen instructions to answer the brief survey and give your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment