www.Culverssurvey.com - Culver’s Customer Satisfaction Survey




If you enjoy Culver's fast food and often eat in there, you should receive an invitation on your receipt to participate in the Culver’s guest satisfaction survey(www.culverssurvey.com). Culver's value your feedback so that they can provide you with an exceptional experience next time you visit.

Culver's is a great fast casual restaurant chain the United States. There is a new Culver's restaurant opening nearby my house. It looks cool, so I tried it with my friend yesterday. This followed by a chorus of "Welcome to Culver's" from the staff behind the counter. I appreciate the interior a step above the typical fast food restaurant. We waited for a moment, and were not disappointed. I've tried their fish sandwich. I found it very greasy and fresh with a fairly generous piece of white fish alone. I also ordered a cup of custard with butterscotch. It is like eating silk, SO creamy, yummy, and flavorful. Besides, manager was a super nice guy. I'd go back. I highly recommend this place. That's my feedback, what about you?

Culver’s Guest Satisfaction Survey Guide

Log on to www.culverssurvey.com and enter the 3-digit restaurant number from your receipt and click on "=>". You will be prompted to start the short survey, answer all survey questions regarding your visit and click the "Submit" button. It will take about 5 minutes of your time.

2 comments:

  1. I WAS AT THE CULVERS IN Minooka ILLINOIS TODAY AND 1 OF YOUR EMPLOYEES WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO HELP OUR PARTY. I'M SORRY THAT I DIDN'T GET HIS NAME. HE HELPED MY NIECE GET HER RETAINER OUT OF THE TRASH. PLEASE COMPLIMENT YOUR STAFF IN MINOOKA IL THEY ARE THE BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shopping in primark

    ReplyDelete