www.Jasonsdelifeedback.com - Jason's Deli Feedback Survey


www.Jasonsdelifeedback.com is the place to be if you wish to share your feedback about how do you feel like Jason's Deli's Sandwiches, Salads, Spuds and even more.  Jason's Deli truly value your feedback, because that helps them improve all aspects of the guest experience - also helps them serve you better. If you are regular shopper, you can now provide valuable comments through this site.

I love Jason's Deli so I here to tell it! "The people are always friendly, and of course the Sandwiches and Salads is excellent. Thanks!" That's my feedback, what about you?

Before starting the survey, you need to enter the three digit store number found on your receipt so that can ensure your feedback reaches the managers of the store you visited. Then you can click on the button "NEXT" to do the rest of the process. It hardly takes 3-5 minutes.

Website Link: http://www.jasonsdelifeedback.com

7 comments:

  1. I have never seen so much trash on the floor where you make the sandwiches, pieces of bread, meat, paper, produce. The Manager on duty was walking 'around' it and stepping 'over' it. The employees follow the Managers lead. This was awful.
    Store 130 6pm 11/30/12

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited Jasons Deli for lunch and found that they have a wide choice of selections. I chose the Managers Special which was half a snadwich, a cup of soup and chips. The price was very reasonable and the food was delicious! The server, Robin, was very friendly and helpful. I plan to revisit Jasons many times in the future and would recommend it to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visited for lunch. My Rueben sandwish was the worst Rueben I've ever eaten! My husband had the hot pastrami sandwich. They put yellow mustard instead of deli mustard . Not much meat on it. We were very disappointed. Also it was not clean. Floors dirty and around fountain area not clean. Good thing I'm not the health inspector! Jason's on Barrett prky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time. Luv it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had lunch at Jason's. Place was packed, I had club royal sandwich and chili and wife had Ranchero wrap. Food was good. Akira, one of the artendants at store 031 was very nice and personable. Made our experience at Jason's enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I order quite frequently from your company, and when I order it is for my office so we spend at least $50.00 per order. Everyone in my company enjoys the food and the orders are usually done to perfection, only once in awhile is there an issue. Unfortunately, with the $10.00 charge for delivery, today will be the last day we order. I am very disappointed in the fact that the delivery charge is so high.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I frequently ordered from Jason's Deli. Upon delivery I often found that
    they forgot items ordered but billed us for them. They always blamed
    the driver when orders were wrong. I was given a gift card as consolation for the mistakes only to find out that they had cancelled the card when we attempted to use it. Needless to say we don't use them anymore.

    ReplyDelete